“Everyone wants to buy. Nobody wants to be sold to. ”
— George Anastasopoulos
Your market’s more competitive and your customers are more demanding, with higher expectations. Your sales people must provide more information, knowledge of the industry, solutions, accountability, and be a trusted ally. Not enough? Then your sales team must work closely with internal customers and processes to make it all happen. Are you asking…
“What’s it take for my sales organization to become a winning, world-class team?”
Start by requesting your free Sales Performance Study, then our blended approach will help you get there.
- Consulting… providing valuable insights, expertise, and best practices.
- Coaching… together we’ll co-create solutions (concepts, processes, tools) right for and owned by you.
- Implementation… working with you and your team to put solutions to work.
Focus areas for your Sales Leadership include
- Organization Structure… to best understand and service customer needs. Address competitive and marketplace trends.
- Selling Process… from prospecting to closing that will best serve your customers/market, and your growth needs.
- Buyer Readiness Process… integrated with Selling Process; from creating awareness to generating enthusiasm.
- Staffing… develop candidate qualifications, use profiling tools, assist in candidate interviewing and selection, best comp structure.
- Training & Coaching… classroom training and in-field coaching of sales reps. Coaching and training sales managers.
- Metrics… support implementing an effective and well used CRM.
How You’ll Benefit from Sales Leadership
- Better Results; with a high performance team of reps and managers.
- Best People; targeted recruiting approach and deep understanding of key candidates. Select the best possible people.
- Manageable; repeatable selling process right for you and your customers. Managers to manage sales and people performance.
- Competitive Advantage; by getting the focus areas right for you and better than competitors.
- Support; sales people best supported to perform at their best.
- Capabilities; training and coaching equips them to integrate quickly.
- Measurable; implemented easy to use CRM. Metrics on activities that will drive sales.
- Knowledge; fast integration of classroom training for sales reps and managers.
- OTJ Coaching; in-field for sales reps, and sales managers. New behaviours and higher performance.
Click here to read more about sales tips and effective, often unconventional sales practices, and sign up for our blog.