“What’s a Team? A group of people whose success and development depends on YOU!!”
— George Anastasopoulos
Highly engaged teams produce extraordinary business results!
- 200% more profitable (Towers Perrin)
- 300% more likely to hit targets (Gallup)
- 263% higher compound growth (Hewitt)
- 39% higher earnings per share (Towers Perrin)
Highly effective and engaged teams require highly capable, winning individuals committed to the team and to reaching its goals, artfully orchestrated by your Head Coach.
What to Expect from Team Coaching
- Business Goals: Defined outcomes and timeline the team will be responsible for.
- Individual Accountabilities: What needs doing, who does it, when, and how.
- Challenging: Past their comfort zones to stretch performance.
- Growth: Expanded learning and development, from your Head Coach’s deep business and management expertise.
- Cohesion: New/more effective ways of collaborating to produce results.
- We’re Great: Move from silo thinking, to vision-driven and transparency.
How You’ll Benefit from Team Coaching
- Goals; Sets better, more ambitious goals.
- Results; Better solutions. Work more effectively together. Get results.
- Stretch; Transform into solid team players, leading to team success.
- Lead, Follow, Collaborate; Members learn how to do each, more effectively.
- Awareness; Develop acute self-awareness and enhanced self-management.
- Contribution; Moving onto new teams, they produce even better results.
Your country or location is not a barrier to working with a quality Coach. We coach our clients face-to-face, and just as effectively by phone or gotomeeting video. If your team is remote, and needs a virtual solution, consider Online Fitness Camps.