“What if we invest in people development and they leave? What if we don’t and they stay?”
Your people can be your competitive edge. But most companies are stretched too thin to make that possible. Do you want improved productivity and performance, more effective execution, a culture of collaboration and teamwork, and better business results? And where will the future leaders of your organization come from? Investing in leaders and leadership produces results! With Leadership Fundamentals you’ll have the right Coach for key managers and executives, together with solid skills and competency training.
How You’ll Benefit
- Business Results; Meet and exceed your business objectives.
- Management; More capable and effective.
- Leaders; Impactful, building stronger teams.
- Culture; Of leadership, collaboration and results.
- Succession; More promotable performers. Your future senior managers.
- ROI; Solid return on your coaching and training investment.
Companies emphasizing leadership development outperformed others by 15 times over the past 60 years. Cutting Edge Information; Durham NC Investment, especially in sales training, has big returns. (click here for our blog on this topic) 2010 Aberdeen Group Study
|77% achieved their sales targets||only 26% achieved sales targets|
|14.8% increase in year over year sales||-11.7% decline in year over year sales|
Coaching delivers powerful results. (Click here for our blog on this topic)…
- 86% of companies had a positive ROI
- 70% of coached individuals improved work performance
- 61% improved business management
- 57% improved time management
2013 International Coach Federation Study More effective leaders build highly engaged teams that are 200% more profitable (Towers Perrin), 300% more likely to hit targets (Gallup), produces 263% higher compound growth (Hewitt), and delivers 39% higher earnings per share (Towers Perrin). Please reach out to me, and let’s talk about taking your organization to the next level. For more on how we work with leaders in your company to drive major change and implement big initiatives, click here.