“We must be the change we wish to see in the world”
— Mahatma Gandhi
Time to implement a major change in your company? Maybe a new Sales or Marketing organization structure, new management system, shift from transactional to value-added selling, entering a new market, dealing with a merger or acquisition, or change the culture of your department or organization.
Implementing major initiatives or large-scale changes disrupts operations with costly inefficiencies. They’re resisted as people, departments and entire organizations cling to their familiar comfort zones. Your rationale is sound, but announcements, meetings, and mandates won’t do it.
We’ll work closely with the Change-Champions in your department or organization leading the launch of the major initiative, or spearheading the change. Our team including principles from Integrus Executive Solutions bring decades of international experience with solutions to executive level problems. We will…
- Coach and support you and them for a clear understanding of where you are, of where you want to finish, why it’s really important, of what to expect along the journey, and of the strengths and assets you can leverage.
- Coach and support you and them towards your goals, so you make allies, score victories, deal with resistance and obstacles, track progress, minimize disruptions, communicate effectively, and reach your goals.
- Provide business expertise and insights throughout, including both proven and less conventional options.
- Provide a completely impartial and objective sounding board, while championing and challenging you to reach your goals.
How You’ll Benefit
- Goals; Macro and micro. Establish them and achieve them.
- Time; Reach your goals earlier, more effectively, with less disruption or cost.
- Actions; Key steps and milestones established and reached.
- Allies; Enlist and gain support of key people along the implementation journey.
- Obstacles; Identify them early, prepare well, and overcome them.
- Victories; Score big and small wins along the way.
- Measure; Track the often-small increments of progress.
- Communicate; The right information, to the right people, at the right times, the right way.
Click the link to the Contact Us page and let’s discuss how you can get there faster, with less pain, and create your new “business as usual”.
For more on how leaders, and you can benefit from coaching, click here.