COVID 19 is affecting everyone, whether you’re now over-worked or unemployed, sitting about worrying or working harder to manage work, delivering an essential service or your business service is now moot, a parent or child (or both), healthy or feeling the symptoms.
A great deal was learned from my online roundtable sessions. We’re dealing with never-before-experienced effects of VUCA… volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous on our lives.
I want to help! It’s my work, and my livelihood, and in this time of crisis I’m dedicating every Wednesday in April with free half-hour one-on-one coaching meetings to everyone in my network who wants it; clients (current and prior), colleagues, collaborators and connections. The particulars;
- Coaching during normal business hours EDT Wednesday April 1st – 29th.
- Requests considered on first-come, first-served basis and availability.
- Meetings by zoom video conference or phone.
- One coaching meeting booked at any time.
Get what’s on your mind and in your heart expressed, benefit from some grounding or perspective. Or maybe coaching on working, managing and leading virtually… like problem solving, strategizing, and just trying to manage what needs doing. What’s next?
- Fill out your information in the Contact Us section, message me on LinkedIn, or email your request for free coaching.
- Pick the Wednesday you’d like.
- Select a 2-hour window that day that works best for you, and a second choice window if possible. I will do my best to accommodate.
- Once confirmed you’ll get some brief preparation instructions, so you’re ready to get the most from our time together.
We’re in this together and together we’ll get out of it. Be well, stay safe.