A few months back I would have never believed my 3-year old granddaughter’s vocabulary would include the words “hand sanitizer”! COVID has changed everything, and many of us are facing and maybe not admitting to discouragement and despair. Seven months in; you and your people are working from home dealing with the loneliness of isolation, or the chaos of distractions, or both.
How effectively are you and your people solving problems, communicating, innovating and leading? Do you even know? How can you develop, coach and equip them to be resilient, positive and effective, while YOU benefit along the way? As a leader you still have objectives to achieve and targets to hit. You’re expected to win, but the game has changed.
That’s why I’ve created our latest training & development program, appropriately called Winning Big at a Different Game. Click here for a short video. Highlights of what you’ll get:
- Five, 1-hour, interactive sessions online; recorded if you miss one or for review
- Each module focused on teaching a critical skill: Trust, Questions, Feedback, Confrontation, and Contracting
- Homework that’s guaranteed to produce transformational change
- Three, 1-on-1 Ask-the-Coach sessions focused on helping you apply the skills to any situation you’re facing
When you’ve completed “Winning Big at a Different Game” you’ll have muscle-built 6 core competencies (more on those in the video). The logistics;
- 5 online sessions on consecutive Wednesdays at 12PM EST starting November 18th. Click here to register.
- Regular price is $399, but I want to make it easier for you to commit (to the program and to yourself); discounting it to $247. Almost half-price!
- Space is limited so act fast. Click here to register.